Monday, April 6, 2015

All That Space Jazz

For my governmental control book, I'm reading Ender's Game. Like much of the other more recently popular Young Adult Literature books, this book has tons of actions and takes place in a futuristic dystopia. Even though the book was written in 1985, the book gained real popularity in the past decade and was even made into a movie. I believe the book's recent popularity is because it fit the flavor that YAL readers and publishers were looking for. It has the necessary elements of space action and a controlling, futuristic government. I have really enjoyed Ender's Game so far and look forward to seeing how this action ends.




http://cdn.superbwallpapers.com/wallpapers/movies/ender-wiggin-enders-game-24743-1920x1080.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the movie a while ago and I really enjoyed it but I haven't read the book yet. Seems like the book is pretty good too and I really want to see how different the book is comparing to the movie. I might read this book in the future.

    ReplyDelete